17.5 x 6.75 for 7,000 lbs. Axle - Stud Piloted
Alcoa wheels come with other built-in advantages as well:
- One-piece hot forged strength. Our one-piece design eliminates welds that concentrate stress where fatigue cracks can start. Forging aligns the metal grain in a uniform direction along the contours of the wheel, enhancing strength.
- Shine. No painted steel wheel can match the luster of Alcoa aluminum wheels.
- Easy upkeep. Alcoa aluminum wheels are naturally corrosion resistant. No sandblasting, no priming, no painting – ever.
- Ride characteristics. Alcoa wheels are precision machined for a smooth, true run and better handling.
- Backed by genuine Alcoa experience – and Alcoa's five-year limited warranty.
- Includes lug nuts, center caps and lug nut covers.
No one has more aluminum wheel know-how than Alcoa, the world leader in aluminum technology. After all, Alcoa invented the first commercial aluminum truck wheel in 1948. Stand out from the rest of the field with great-looking, hard-working Alcoa forged aluminum wheels.